What makes us Doculayer?
Doculayer helps enterprises to turn their vast amounts of documents into business value.
Our intelligent content platform processes and manages unstructured information, such as (scanned) documents and images, using innovative artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. In doing so, the platform can automatically analyze, enhance, enrich and improve the findability of large quantities of data.
According to predictions, 80 percent of worldwide data will be unstructured by 2025. For many large companies, it's reached that critical mass already.
If you want to help enterprises getting value out of vast amounts of data – you belong with us!
Your role in a nutshell
The outbound marketing representative has a unique opportunity to learn the marketing process, engage in business development and be an integral part of Doculayer’s growth. In this position, you will engage proactively with potential costumers through cold-calling and other marketing initiatives, interact with our field marketing and field sales team and be a part of one of the most successful teams in Europe!
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Outbound calls to prospects and existing Doculayer customers for the purpose of qualifying leads from new marketing initiatives and targeted contact lists.
- Move Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Acceptance Leads and handover to the field sales team for closing.
- Set appointments for the field sales team.
- Handle inbound and outbound pre-sales communications with customers and partners in an effort to reduce the sales cycle and drive revenue for Doculayer.
- Track and measure daily sales goals via Hubspot database.
- Build and maintain accurate account information in our Hubspot CRM system.
- Enrich database with personas from prospects in our Hubspot CRM system.
- The main point of contact for Doculayer, identify and close opportunities.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and how to best utilize the organization's products and services to achieve their intended outcome.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as requested.
What you bring to the table
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence.
- At least 2 years of telemarketing or inside sales experience, including experience in proactive sells through cold-calling, etc. (prior experience in IT/SaaS sales - a big advantage!).
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Prior experience with CRM programs (Hubspot experience - a big advantage!).
- Able to manage time, leads, and produce results under time pressure.
- Team player who like to serve others.
- Native/Fluent in Dutch, excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency with desktop computers; Hubspot, MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What we offer you
- A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious organization that is growing.
- A pleasant, informal working environment.
- Freedom to design your work.
- A competitive salary, plus bonus.
- 26 holiday days on the basis of 40 hours and an annual study budget.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your resume (CV) and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of employment: Full-time
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.