What makes us Doculayer?
Doculayer helps enterprises to turn their vast amounts of documents into business value. Our intelligent content platform processes and manages unstructured information, such as (scanned) documents and images, using artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. In doing so, the platform can automatically analyze, enhance, enrich and improve the findability of large quantities of data. According to predictions, 80 % of worldwide data will be unstructured by 2025. For many large companies, it's reached that critical mass already.
If you want to help enterprises getting value out of vast amounts of data – you belong with us!
Your role in a nutshell
The Marketer at Doculayer has a unique opportunity to initiate all marketing activities, engage in business development, and be an integral part of Doculayer’s growth. In this position, you will be responsible for mapping online prospect’s journey, develop and execute content strategy, and build brand awareness via online and offline channels.
- Create content assets such as blog posts, white papers, webinars, and videos.
- Generate leads for the sales team by creating marketing campaigns.
- Measure the impact of campaigns to understand how the inbound marketing activities affect the sales pipeline.
- Create, manage, and optimize nurture processes and workflows through content, email, and social media channels.
- Maintain existing website and ensure that it’s up to date, on-brand, and SEO-friendly.
- Maintain a social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Drive PR activities by working closely with the PR agency.
- Set up paid online campaigns on LinkedIn and Google.
- Create internal Newsletter to align and update all stakeholders.
What you bring to the table
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and confidence.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience preferably in a scale up or start-up (prior experience in IT/SaaS companies - a big advantage)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Native/Fluent in Dutch, excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting content.
- Understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube), SEO and how people interact with content.
- Prior experience with CRM programs (Hubspot experience - a big advantage!), LinkedIn/Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Proficiency with desktop computers, Hubspot, MS Office, Photoshop, iMovie.
What we offer you
- A challenging and responsible position within an ambitious organization that is growing.
- A pleasant, informal working environment.
- Freedom to design your work.
- A competitive salary, plus bonus.
- 26 holiday days on the basis of 40 hours and an annual study budget.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your resume (CV) and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of employment: Full-time
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.